About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Un-doing a re-do....my kitchen

When you live in a duplex, you can't just paint your kitchen because you hate the way it looks. Well, slapping shelving paper up may have worked well in the breakfast room but not on the kitchen doors. So off with the shelving paper. I had purchased a coffee table book on Italy with the intent of taking some of the pictures I liked best out to mount on that shelving paper. I didn't get rid of the whole idea, just the shelving paper.

I forgot to take a picture of the cabinets plain but it does not take much imagination to visualize what they looked like. So here is my final "after".
 









No more shelving paper, just pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog