About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Citrus Christmas

I have always wanted to do a citrus Christmas. Yes, I love the traditional red and green Xmas but the other just seems so bright and cheerful. I received a beautiful quilt from some church ladies right after I was diagnosed with cancer. It is bright yellow, lime green, black and blue.  So I am going to show you what I have done so far. I have not lighted up the trees or anything else yet but will soon. I started chemo again and it is doing it's job cause I don't feel so hot but that's good.

So after I show you my first not yet finished picture, I will post some more pictures that to me represent a citrus Christmas. Who knows, maybe it will rub off on you. And if not I have lots of red and green pictures on their way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog