In that same September 1999 issue of House Beautiful magazine, there was an article featuring John Rosselli's 1880's farm house and outbuildings. He is the antique dealer who also owns Treillage, a garden shop along with interior decorator, Bunny Willliams. At that time he had converted his cattle barn into pool house and his chicken house into his own three room home.
This is the pool house, the former cattle barn. The carved wooden ram belonged to the famous interior designer,Sister Parish, a friend and one of his clients.
The way he places small objects shows his appreciation for symmetry.
- ► 2010 (36)
- Did I Say Citrus Christmas?
- More Citrus Christmas Pictures
- A Citrus Christmas
- Bunny William's 1999 Christmas
- Regarding the COTE DE TEXAS Post About Two Houses ...
- The Apple of Her Eye
- A Kitchen Budget Beauty
- Let's Go Full Swing On Our Subject Of Kitchens
- Chemo Brain In Full Swing!
- Here Are Some Helpful Guidelines To Creating/Posit...
- "GRAND CENTRAL STATION"
- European Charm
- "In The Nick Of Time"
- COUNTRY in the CITY
- Today I had my surgery and got my porta cath for c...
- Paint It Pretty
- Cozy Places
- Floral Arts and Crafts
- Is She Still There, Two Years Later?
- Georgian Revival-style home
- European Style
- "French Lessons"
- "french flavor"
- Un-doing a re-do....my kitchen
- GRAND MASTER
- ▼ November (26)