Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Today I had my surgery and got my porta cath for chemo.
I am hurting as a result of the surgery and part of my lung deflated and had to be re-inflated. Not a picnic but it is over and I thought that posting something on the blog would get my mind off of it for a while, which it did.
- ► 2010 (36)
- Did I Say Citrus Christmas?
- More Citrus Christmas Pictures
- A Citrus Christmas
- Bunny William's 1999 Christmas
- Regarding the COTE DE TEXAS Post About Two Houses ...
- The Apple of Her Eye
- A Kitchen Budget Beauty
- Let's Go Full Swing On Our Subject Of Kitchens
- Chemo Brain In Full Swing!
- Here Are Some Helpful Guidelines To Creating/Posit...
- "GRAND CENTRAL STATION"
- European Charm
- "In The Nick Of Time"
- COUNTRY in the CITY
- Today I had my surgery and got my porta cath for c...
- Paint It Pretty
- Cozy Places
- Floral Arts and Crafts
- Is She Still There, Two Years Later?
- Georgian Revival-style home
- European Style
- "French Lessons"
- "french flavor"
- Un-doing a re-do....my kitchen
- GRAND MASTER
- ▼ November (26)