About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Received the Nicest Christmas Present

While I was busy hostessing a "little pity party" because I have the croup on top of lung cancer and was having to miss my cancer support group's Christmas party, this beautiful handmade blanket came to me in the mail from my newly discovered sister-in-law. I cried because it made me feel so special!

The first of the week my best friend, from high school, who lives in Florida came down to see her mom and stopped by for a visit. It was so nice to see her. It was our first time to each other since 1966 so you can do the math.

I am going to post some pictures of my new warm up blanket in the hope my sister-in-law sees this blog. Then I will do yet another post on Christmas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog