About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Finally Did It!

Well, today I finally did it. I put my writing on the wall. I do believe everyday is a miracle for me because I am battling cancer. Cancer does not own me or my life....only Jesus does that! Well my writing on the wall probably should have said, Everyday is a miracle....but it it is close...it says, Everyday holds a possibility of a Miracle.


In January I will be able to hang, directly underneath my saying, a picture I took of the ocean, beach and drift wood that is currently being framed.

I am just throwing some Christmas lights in for fun.







later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog