I have never seen a chandelier made out of lanterns before, have you?later.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Interesting Finds Other Bloggers Might Like to See
It is the weekend and I know you are supposed to cozy up and lay low and enjoy the weekend. In the 2009 May/June issue of Victoria magazine there is an article about cooking and entertaining Mediterranean style. The photographer was John O'Hagan. The food looks great but I am not about food. I am about being on the lookout for items or rooms I think other bloggers would get a kick out of viewing. So I found a picture with huge clear blue beakers on the table that I think Pure Style Home's Lauren would like. But the biggest find was the lighting in the picture that I hope Joni Webb from COTE DE TEXAS would love. So here is the picture.
- ► 2010 (36)
- My computer.
- After Xmas, Trying To Put Humpty Dumpty Together A...
- A Home I would Love To See First Hand
- Putting Up New Pics And A Coat Holder From Xmas Sa...
- Twas The Day After Christmas
- New Arrivals/Additions To My Home
- Arts and Crafts What Not To Do
- A Red and White Christmas
- More Christmas Ideas for Your Home
- Holiday Ideas
- I Finally Did It!
- Back In The Days
- Well If You Are A Romantic At Heart, You Will Love...
- A Beautiful Kitchen
- So How About An Old Fashioned Red and Green Christ...
- Charlotte Moss Nailed Holiday Decor for Veranda No...
- Interesting Finds Other Bloggers Might Like to See...
- "Tidings and Cheer"
- Christmas Decorating Revisited
- French Inspired Christmas
- Beautiful Christmas Pictures
- A Coastal Christmas
- I Received the Nicest Christmas Present
- ▼ December (23)