Boy did I think I was hot stuff! I had a beautiful mercury glass lamp with a plain lampshade and I had some leftover document material from Ballard Designs and I was going to use my $10. spray adhesive to turn the lamp into one that looked just like the one at Pottery Barn. The joke was on me. Before I could even take a picture of the lamp I managed to shatter it into a million pieces. Guess it is back to Big Lotts and Goodwill to find a lamp for my project. I am so mad at me I don't even want anyone to wish me luck.
- Christmas Wreath Reinvented
- Three Showhouse Room Makeovers
- I AM LOOSING MY SENSE OF HUMOR, IF I EVER HAD ONE!...
- "Refined Refuge"
- Follow Up On Things That Cannot be Mended
- Not All Things Can Be Mended But Some Can
- A Jamaican Villa
- "COASTAL LIVING'S" Current Shore Things
- "Easy Does It"
- An Off Beat Piece of Austin, Texas With A French F...
- The Rug Arrived!
- Lanterns, Lanterns and more Lanterns!
- My New Prints Have Been Framed
- Before and After
- Everyone Seems To Be Yearning For Spring!
- ▼ January (16)