About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Such a Great Idea!

It seems like fabric covered headboards are the rage right now. But what if you have a four poster bed and no headboard to cover with fabric? Well Lauren Less, from her blog, Pure Style Interiors shows a picture that to me is a solution to the problem. It looks like to me that she selected a beautiful, drapable, fabric and hung it on what looks like a standard curtain rod and attached it between the posters. Wonder if you could use a shower curtain rod with the spring in it to butt up to the posters because the fabric would hide the rod. Either way it is simple, easy and beautiful.

You tell me? Great going Lauren!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog