About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Skirted Round Tables and Other Tables



Sometimes a magazine comes out that, is so good that it can only be termed just fabulous. In 2003, Better Homes and Gardens published just such a magazine from their Creative Collection Publications entitled, 100 decorating ideas Romantic Style. Virtually every picture in the magazine is worth putting on the blog, but I decided to first start out with the dining tables.
                                                                                
This table has me written all over it because you can see the scultural table even though it has a hint of lace covering it and it has a statue and urn on top of it,,,, everything I love.



  The room above has COTE DE TEXAS', Joni Webb's, lantern fixture that she seems to like so much.
                                     
                                       Below, not skirted but beautiful, like maybe Tuscany?



                                        The light fixture below is rustic. The room is eclectic.



Here is that no color room with cream ware.



This is like the dining room in the movie, "Something's Gotta Give" except for the red walls.



I could live with these chairs below, covered in dove gray!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out!!!! I DO love lanterns for some reason, it's weird - I never did before!!!
    thanks again so much. really cute blog.
    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog